one who studies everything and specializes in omniology
1. the open-minded, unrestricted application of
academic freedom in science.
2. the science that deals with objective examination and
evaluation of all theories of origins.
3. the study and comparison of Creation and Evolution.
4. the study of the inter-relationship of all fields of science.
5. also called philosophical omniology, the study of the
religious nature of all theories of origins and their
effect on man.
Certificate of Omniology
page to learn how to become an
Omniologist & Academic Freedom Fighter